Focuslight seek to recruit an outstanding Sales Engineer for an exciting role serving customers in Japan. You will focus on Laser, Panel, IC, LiDAR or other industries to sell Laser and Micro-Optics products and solutions.
You will proactively engage with existing and new customers, developing enquiries into needs and towards solutions.
Develop new customers and industries. Detailed analysis of the customer application, industry and end markets leading to accurate forecasting of sales volumes.
Working closely with an industry-leading team of product managers and application engineers to deliver outstanding solutions to customers.
To become a technical expert in the key application areas and a champion for the entire product portfolio.
Preparation of technical and commercial documents and negotiation of specifications in coordination with the customer and the specialist departments of the company.
Participation in trade fair appearances, conferences and other marketing activities (eg lectures, scientific articles)
Holder of relevant degree in science or engineering.
3-5+ years sales or business development experience required, in photonics preferred
Strong communication skills, written and verbal in English. Korean or Chinese language preferred.
Ambitious, results driven, independent nature.
Willingness to travel extensively.
1, to solve the day to day process and product issue along with production and quality team
2, to initiate the cost down activity
3,to maintain the operation in compliance with SOP
4, to train the operators to ensure adequate knowledge be given and recieve before the operator start working
5, to ensure quality system being followed, like ECN, SOP,FMEA, SPC etc..
6, jointly working with R&D to introduce new product and process into mass production
1, engaging in optical component production industry for more than 3 years, very good hands on on shopfloor
2, good skill of trouble shooting, like, SPC analysis, DOE skill
3, Optics knowledge, especially on glass component processing, cleaning, and characterizingetc..
4, bachelor degree or above, majored in optics is a must.
5, can use English as the working language, reading, writing is must, speaking nice to have.
6, willing to work under pressure, self motivation.
1. Provide innovative analytical insights within the Data Products Program
2. Conduct detailed data analysis on data used across business units to evaluate business processes and improve on/create new feature
3. Respond to data and product related inquiries in real-time to support business and technical teams(PLM’s, BU Presidents, R&D)
4. Perform various data analytics in SQL, MS Excel, Microsoft Dynamics 365 using statistical models or industry accepted tools
5. Provide relational database expertise to construct and execute SQL queries to be used in data analysis activities
6. Provide data solutions, tools, and capabilities to enable self-service frameworks and dashboards for data consumers
7. Provide expertise and translate the business needs to design; and develop tools, techniques, algorithms and metrics, and dashboards for insights and data visualization
8. Responsible for developing and executing tools to monitor and report on data quality
9. Responsible for establishing appreciation and adherence to the principles of data quality management, including metadata, lineage, and business definitions
10. Provide support to Tech teams in managing security mechanisms and data access governance.
11. Provide Market intelligence on the Regions, Markets, and Competitive analysis on a worldwide basis.
12. Provide Forecast analysis for multiple years in the future based on market changes and competitive analysis.
13. Provide ongoing market trends analysis as needed by each BU and the PLM’s.
14. Provide suggested market segments to enter as well as segments that may be going away.
15. Must be familiar with SAM/TAM and CAGR market inputs.
16. Should be familiar with taking competitive public company information from their quarterly earnings report and presenting the conclusions the senior management team.
1. Qualifications should be previous experience in the Photonics industry, Sr. Data Analyst positions, or stock analysts positions.
2. Education should be BS/MS/PhD in Business, Statistics or Analytics.
3. Knowledge of the Photonics industry is strongly suggested.
4. English is mandatory and Mandarin Chinese would be beneficial.
1, to solve the day to day process and product issue along with production and quality team2, to initiate the cost down activity3, to maintain the operation in compliance with SOP4, to train the operators to ensure adequate knowledge be given and recieve before the operator start working5, to ensure quality system being followed, like ECN, SOP,FMEA, SPC etc.6, jointly working with R&D to introduce new product and process into mass production
1, engaging in optical component production industry for more than 3 years, very good hands on on shopfloor2, good skill of trouble shooting, like, SPC analysis, DOE skill3, optics knowledge, especially on glass component processing, cleaning, and characterizingetc.4, bachelor degree or above, majored in optics is a must5, can use English as the working language, reading, writing is must, speaking nice to have6, willing to work under pressure, self motivation
In this role, you and your team are responsible for all IT-related tasks of our company and the assigned group companies. In addition to ensuring the IT needs of the more than 120 employees, you are responsible for the modernization and maintenance of our IT infrastructure and our internal data center.
You can expect a diverse range of tasks that will actively involve you from conception to implementation.
1. More than 3 years of working experience in the field of enterprise IT server operation and maintenance, with good troubleshooting and IT hardware system construction capabilities;
2. With vmware vsphere system operation and maintenance capabilities, skilled use of vmware vsphere management server virtualization system;
3. Familiar with Microsoft Active Directory (AD) and Domain Controller (DC) system, with more than 3 years of Microsoft Active Directory (AD) and Domain Controller (DC) enterprise management experience; can independently build enterprise AD environment and troubleshooting;
4. Familiar with the GDPR data protection principles, can implement the GDPR data protection requirements in actual work;
5. Familiar with Microsoft SQL Server database system, can install and debug Microsoft SQL Server according to business needs;
6. Understand the public cloud-based software services of Microsoft Windows Azure and Microsoft Office365, have the ability to manage shared cloud resources, and have better experience in mixed deployment;
• Recording, specification and implementation of technical requirements in the IT infrastructure environment including management and documentation
• Administration and monitoring of the system landscape of our data center
• Authorization and license management
• Control of service providers
• Consolidation of the IT and software landscape
• Administration NAV(user and rights and role administration)
• Recording, evaluating and coordinating requirements from the specialist areas
• System support in the departments
• 1st level support: support for users in troubleshooting hardware and software problems on the phone, via remote support or directly at the workplace
• User administration in AD and the resulting authorization system (NTFS)
• Monitoring of server functions, including rectification of minor faults
• Documentation of work processes
• Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office, knowledge of Office 365 desirable.
• Structured way of working
• Very good knowledge of English